The role of the Companions in reform, their position on the darkness of Lady Fatimah al-Zahra and her family, peace be upon them, as a model
Definitions of the term “companions” abounded and varied between one writer and another and for one reason or another. Some historians and writers stipulated that someone who is called a companion must have accompanied the Messenger for a period of time or fought with the infidels, and some of them said that whoever witnessed the Messenger was a Companion. He was a contemporary of the Messenger (may God bless him and his family and grant them peace) or was born in his days, so he is a companion...etc of opinions.
* The Holy Quran
* Ibn Al-Atheer, Izz Al-Din Abi Al-Hassan Ali bin Abi Al-Karam Al-Shaibani (d. 630 AH / 1232 AD)
- Al-Kamel fi Al-Tarikh, investigated by Ali Shiri, Beirut, Arab Heritage Revival House, (1 edition - 2004).
* Al-Ashtiani, Mirza Ahmed,
- “Lami’at al-Haqqa’ fi Usul al-Aqeedah”, Beirut - Dar al-Ta’rif (1979).
* Al-Bahrani, Hashem (died 1107 AH / 1605 AD)
- The goal of al-Maram and the argument of contention in the appointment of the imam, investigated by Ali Ashour, (dat)
* Al-Bukhari, Muhammad bin Ismail bin Ibrahim Al-Jaafi (d. 256 AH / 869 AD)
- The Great History, India, Hyderabad Deccan (1942).
* Al-Baladhuri, Ahmed bin Yahya bin Jaber (d. 279 AH / 892 AD)
- Ansab al-Ashraf, Beirut - Dar al-Kutub al-Ilmiyya (1st ed. -1982).
* Ibn Jabr, Zain al-Din Ali ibn Yusuf (d. 7 AH)
- Nahj al-Iman, investigated by Ahmed al-Hasan, Mashhad (1st -1998).
* Ibn Hatim al-Amili, Jamal al-Din ibn Yusuf ibn Hatim (d. 664 AH / 1265 AD)
- Al-Durr Al-Nazim, Qom-Islamic Publishing Corporation (DT), 443; Ali Khan Al-Madani, High Degrees, .
* Ibn Hajar, Ahmed bin Ali bin Hajar Al-Asqalani (d. 852 AH / 1448 AD)
The injury in the knowledge of the companions, achieved by Muhammad Al-Bijawi, Beirut, (ed 1 - 2005).
Fath al-Bari, Sharh Sahih al-Bukhari, Beirut - Dar al-Maarifa (ed 2 - 1988).
* Ibn Abi Al-Hadid Al-Mu'tazili, Abdul Hamid bin Hebat Allah (d. 655 AH / 1257 AD)
- Explanation of Nahj al-Balaghah, investigated by Muhammad Abu al-Fadl Ibrahim, Beirut, Dar al-Saqiah, (1-2001).
* Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi, Abu Bakr Ahmed bin Ali bin Thabit (463 AH / 1072 AD)
The History of Baghdad, Beirut, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyya (DT).
* Ibn Saad, Muhammad bin Saad bin Manea Al-Zuhri Al-Basri (died 230 AH / 844 AD)
Al-Tabaqat Al-Kubra, Beirut, Dar Sader (DT).
* Shirazi al-Qummi, Muhammad Taher (died 1098 AH / 1668 AD)
- The Forty Book, Edited by Mahdi Rajai, Iran - (Al-Amir Library - 1998)
* Abu al-Salah al-Halabi, (died 447 AH / 1054 AD)
- Taqrib al-Maarif, Qom (1-1997)
* Al-Saduq, Abi Jaafar Muhammad bin Ali bin Al-Hussein (d. 381 AH / 991 AD)
Beliefs in the Imamiyyah Religion, investigated by Issam Abdel Sayed, Beirut - Dar Al-Mufid, (2nd Edition - 1993).
- The Characteristics, Investigated by Ali Akbar Al-Ghafari, Qom - Al-Hawza Al-Ilmiyya (1983)
- Al-Amali, Qom, The Mission Foundation (I 1-1996)
* Al-Tabarani, Abi Al-Qasim Salman bin Ahmed (d. 360 AH / 972 AD)
- The Middle Lexicon, investigated by Tariq bin Awad, Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah - Dar Al-Haramain for Printing and Publishing (1995)
* Al-Tabarsi, Abi Mansour Ahmed bin Ali bin Abi Talib (died 548 AH / 1153 AD)
Al-Ettijjaj, investigated by Muhammad Baqir Al-Khursan, Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf, Dar Al-Numan 1966.
Al-Tabari, Abu Jaafar Muhammad bin Jarir (d. 310 AH / 922 AD)
- The History of Messengers and Kings, Beirut, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyya (1st edition - 1997).
Al-Murshid, Investigated by Ahmad Al-Mahmoudi, Islamic Culture Foundation, Kochenbauer (I-1995).
* Ibn Tawus, Radi al-Din Ali (d. 664 AH / 1265 AD)
- Certainty, Algeria, Dar Al-Kitab (1st edition - 1993).
Unveiling the Argument for the Fruit of Al-Muhaja, Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf, Al-Haidari Press (DT)
* Ibn Katheer, Ismail bin Omar Al-Dimashqi Abu Al-Fada (d. 774 AH / 1372 AD)
The Beginning and the End, Egypt, Knowledge Library (DT).
* Ibn Abd Rabbo, Abu Omar Ahmed bin Muhammad (d. 382 AH / 993 AD):
The Unique Contract, Investigated by Mohamed Said, Cairo (1940)
* Al-Qummi, Muhammad bin Al-Hassan (d. 7 AH)
- The contract of Nadeed and Al-Dur Al-Farid, investigated by Ali Awasat, Dar Al-Hadith (ed. 1-2003),
Al-Marandi, Abu Al-Hasan Ali Al-Najafi
- Al-Nourain Complex and Bahrain Forum, Beirut - lithograph (dat),
* Al-Majlisi, Muhammad Baqir (d. 1111 AH / 1699 AD)
- Sailor of Lights, investigation by Abd al-Rahim al-Rabbani, Beirut - Al-Wafa Foundation (I 2-1983)
* Al-Murtada, Ali bin Al-Hussein bin Musa bin Muhammad (d. 436 AH / 1044 AD)
Al-Shafi in the Imamate - Ismailian Foundation (2nd Edition - 1990).
* Al-Yaqoubi, Ahmed bin Ishaq bin Jaafar bin Musab bin Wadeh (d. 292 AH / 904 AD)
- The History of Al-Yaqoubi, investigated by Khalil Al-Mansour, Beirut, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyya (2nd Edition - 2002).
Copyright (c) 2022 Thi Qar Arts Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Thi Qar Arts Journal is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows users to copy, to create extracts, abstracts and new works from the Article, to alter and revise the Article, and to make commercial use of the Article (including reuse and/or resale of the Article by commercial entities), provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, indicates if changes were made and the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work. The authors hold the copyright for their published work on IJVS website, while IJVS responsible for appreciate citation for their work, which is released under CC-BY-4.0 enabling the unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of an article in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.