The position of Az-Zamakhshari regarding the Quranic recitations in his interpretation of Al-
Keywords:Al-Kashaf Interpretation, Khwarazm State, Az-Zamakhshari, Quranic Reading
This research deals with the interpretation of Al-Kashshaf and represents some of the readings that Al-Zamakhshari stopped at to show his position on them. Or he finds it from the opinion of the reader and his diligence, or he composes the reader, or attributes to him an illusion, then the research tries to stand on the reasons that made Al-Zamakhshari take this position, and the motives that led to his adoption of this position.
• The Holy Quran
• Evidence of the meanings of readings: Makki bin Abi Talib Al-Qaisi (437 AH) investigation: d. Abdel-Fattah Shalabi - Al-Resala Press - Cairo (Dr. T).
• Abu al-Saud and his approach to interpretation: Abdul Sattar Fadel al-Nuaimi, master's thesis, College of Sharia, University of Baghdad, 1988.
• The Union of Human Virtues in the Fourteen Readings, Ahmed bin Muhammad Al-Damiati Al-Banna (d. 1117 AH) narrated it and corrected it and commented on it, Ali Muhammad Al-Dabbagh - Dar Al-Nadwa Al-Jadida - Beirut (D.T).
• The best divisions in knowing the regions: Shams al-Din al-Maqdisi, known as al-Bishari, Leiden edition, Dar Sader, Beirut, 3rd edition, 1411 AH - 199 CE.
Al-Zamakhshari: Dr. Ahmed Muhammad Al-Hofy, Arab Statement Committee Press, 2nd edition, 1966 AD.
• Similarities and analogues in grammar, Jalal al-Din Abd al-Rahman bin Abi Bakr al-Suyuti: Putting his footnotes to Gharid al-Sheikh, Dar al-Kutub al-Ilmiyya - Beirut - Lebanon, 2nd edition, 1428 AH - 2007 AD.
• Suggestion in the science of the origins of grammar: Jalal al-Din Abd al-Rahman bin Abi Bakr al-Suyuti (d. 911 AH), investigation: Muhammad Hassan Ismail al-Shafi'i, Dar al-Kutub al-Ilmiyyah, Beirut - Lebanon (1 edition) 1418 AH - 1998 AD.
• Alert the narrators to the attention of the grammarians: Jamal al-Din Ali bin Yusuf al-Qifti (d. 646 AH), investigation: Muhammad Abu al-Fadl - The Egyptian Book House Press 1374 AH - 1955 AD.
• Redress for what the scouts included in retirement: Ahmed bin Al-Munir Al-Iskandari
(d. 683 AH) - printed in The Scout Margin, Riyadh, 1st edition, 1418 AH - 1998 AD.
• Interpretation of the Ocean Sea: Muhammad bin Yusuf Abu Hayyan Al-Andalusi (d. 745 AH), investigation: Sheikh Adel Ahmed Abdel-Mawgoud and others, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah, Beirut - Lebanon, 1st Edition, 1413 AH - 1993 AD.
• Proof in the Sciences of the Qur'an: Badr al-Din Muhammad bin Abdullah al-Zarkashi (d. 794 AH), investigation
Muhammad Abu al-Fadl Ibrahim - first edition, Arab Book Revival House - Cairo 1957 AD.
• For the sake of enlightenment in the classes of linguists and grammarians: Jalal al-Din Abd al-Rahman bin Abi Bakr al-Suyuti, investigation: Muhammad Abu al-Fadl Ibrahim - Al-Asriyya Library - Beirut (D.T).
• Interpretation and interpreters: d. Muhammad Husayn al-Dhahabi, Modern Books House, Beirut, 1961.
• Refining the Language: Abu Mansour Muhammad bin Ahmed Al-Azhari (d. 370 AH) Investigation: Muhammad Abu
Al-Fadl, first edition, The Egyptian House for Authoring and Translation (D-T).
• The argument for the readers of the seven imams of the regions in the Hijaz, Iraq and the Levant who were mentioned by Abu Bakr Ibn Mujahid: Abu Ali al-Hasan bin Abdul Ghaffar al-Farsi (d. 377 AH) investigation: Badr al-Din
Kahwaji, and Bashir Jouejati - Reviewed by Abdel Aziz Rabah and Ahmed Youssef El Dakkak - Edition
The first - Dar Al-Ma'moun for Heritage - Beirut 1403 AH - 1984 AD.
• Grammatical and linguistic studies of Al-Zamakhshari: d. Fadel Saleh Al-Samarrai, Dar Al-Nazir for Printing, Publishing and Distribution, Baghdad, 1389 AH - 1971 AD.
• The Seven Readings: Abu Bakr Ahmed Bin Musa, known as Ibn Mujahid (d. 324 AH), investigation: Dr. Shawqi Dhaif, 2nd Edition, Dar Al-Maarif, Egypt, 1400 AH-1980 AD.
• Explanation of the healing sufficient: Jamal al-Din Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Malik al-Ta'i al-Jiani, investigation: d. Abdel Moneim Ahmed Haredy, Dar Al-Ma’moun for Heritage, Makkah Al-Mukarramah, 1st edition, 1402 AH-1982 AD.
• Explanation of the detailed: Muwaffaq al-Din Yaish bin Ali bin Yaish (d. 643 AH), Muniriyah Printing Department, Egypt, (Dr. I), (Dr. T).
• Al-Sahih: Ismail bin Hammad Al-Jawhari (d. 398 AH) or 400 AH) Investigation: Ahmed
Abdul Ghafoor Attar - Dar Al-Kitab Al-Arabi - Egypt 1956 AD.
• Sahih Al-Bukhari: Muhammad bin Ismail Al-Bukhari (d. 256 AH), investigation: d. Mustafa
Dib Al-Baghar, third edition, Dar Ibn Katheer, Beirut, 1407 A.H. - 1987 A.D.
• The correct and good hadiths of the virtues of the surahs in the searchlight and the lights of revelation and guidance: Abd al-Sattar Fadel, Al-Rafidain Arts Journal: 277, the twenty-second issue, 1991 AD.
• Controls of Grammatical Thought An analytical study of the overall foundations on which grammarians built their opinions: d. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah Al-Khatib, Dar Al-Basair - Cairo - 2006 AD.
• In Pre-Islamic Literature, Taha Hussein, Hindawi Foundation, 2nd Edition, 2017.
• Al-Qamous Al-Muheet: Al-Qamous, Abu Taher Muhammad bin Yaqoub Al-Fayroozabadi (d. 817 AH) - Dar Al-Fikr - Beirut 1978 AD.
• Quranic Readings: Critical Reading: Dr. Latifa Abd al-Rasul Abd al-Daif, Adnan Library and House for Printing, Publishing and Distribution, Iraq _ Baghdad, 1st edition, 2019 AD.
• The book: Abu Bishr Amr bin Othman bin Qanbar (d. 180 AH), investigation: Abd al-Salam Muhammad Haroun, Al-Khanji Library in Cairo, 3rd edition, 1408 AH - 1988 AD.
• Scouting the facts of the ambiguities of downloading and the eyes of sayings in the essence of interpretation: Jarallah Abu Al-Qasim Mahmoud bin Omar Al-Zamakhshari (d. 538 AH), investigation: Sheikh Adel Ahmed Abdel-Mawgoud and others, Obeikan Library - Riyadh, 1st edition, 1318 AH - 1998 AD.
• Lisan al-Arab: Jamal al-Din ibn Manzoor (d. 711 AH), investigation: Abdullah Ali al-Kabeer and others, Dar al-Ma'arif, Cairo, (Dr. I), (Dr. T).
• Lectures in the sciences of the Qur'an: d. Ghanem Qadouri Al-Hamad, Dar Ammar for Publishing and Distribution - Amman, 1st edition, 1423 AH - 2003 AD.
• Al-Muhtasib in Explaining the Faces of Abnormal Readings and Clarifying them: Abu Al-Fath Othman Bin Jinni, Investigation: Dr. Ali Al-Najdi Nassif and others, Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Committee for the Revival of Sunnah Books, Cairo, 1415 AH - 1994 AD.
• The brief guide to sciences related to the Holy Book: Shihab al-Din Abd al-Rahman bin Ismail bin Ibrahim, known as Abu Shamah al-Maqdisi (d. 665 AH _ 1267 AD), investigation: Tayyar Alti Qulag, Dar Sader, Beirut, (Dr. I), 1395 AH _ 1975 AD.
• Al-Mizhar in Language Sciences and its Types: Jalal Al-Din Al-Suyuti (d. 911 AH), investigation: Muhammad Ahmed Jad Al-Mawla Bey and others, Dar Al-Turath Library, Cairo, (I: 3), (D.T).
• Lexicon of Writers, Irshad Al-Areeb to Know the Writer: Yaqut Al-Hamwi Al-Roumi, investigation: d. Ihsan Abbas, Dar Al-Gharb Al-Islami, Beirut, Lebanon, 1st edition, 1993.
• Language Standards: Ahmed bin Faris bin Zakaria (d. 395 AH), investigation: Abd al-Salam Muhammad Haroun, Dar Al-Fikr for Printing, Publishing and Distribution, 2nd edition, 1399 AH - 1979 AD.
• Vocabulary in the Strange Qur'an: Abu Al-Qasim Al-Hussein bin Muhammad, known as Al-Raghib Al-Isfahani (d. 502 AH), investigation: Safwan Adnan Al-Dawudi, Dar Al-Qalam, Al-Dar Al-Shamiya, Damascus, Beirut, 1st edition, 1412 AH.
• Introduction by Ibn Khaldun: Abd al-Rahman bin Muhammad bin Khaldun (732-808 AH), investigation: Abdullah Muhammad al-Darwish, Dar Yarub, Damascus, 1st edition, 1425 AH-2004 AD.
• The upholsterer of the reciters and the guide of the seekers: Shams al-Din Abu al-Khair Ibn al-Jazari, Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Yusuf (d.
• Balance of moderation in the criticism of men: Shams al-Din Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Ahmed al-Dhahabi (d. 748 AH), investigation: Ali Muhammad al-Bajawi, Dar al-Ma'rifah for printing and publishing, Beirut - Lebanon, 1st edition, 1382 AH - 1963 AD.
• Nuzhat al-Albaa fi Tabaqat al-Abada: Abd al-Rahman bin Muhammad bin Ubaid Allah al-Ansari, Abu al-Barakat Kamal al-Din al-Anbari (d. 577 AH), investigation: Ibrahim al-Samarrai, al-Manar Library, Zarqa-Jordan, 3rd Edition, 1405 AH-1985 CE.
• Publication in the ten readings: Shams al-Din Abu al-Khair Ibn al-Jazari, Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Yusuf (d. 833 AH), investigation: Ali Muhammad al-Dabaa, the Great Commercial Press, Egypt, (D.T), (D.T).
• Deaths of Notables and News of the Sons of the Time: Abu al-Abbas Shams al-Din Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Abi Bakr Ibn Khalkan (608-681 AH), investigation: d. Ihsan Abbas, Dar Sader, Beirut, 1st edition, 1972 AD
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Hussein Shaweil Matroud
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Permit others to distribute and copy the manuscript, to create extracts, abstracts, and other revised versions, adaptations or derivative works of or from the manuscript (such as a translation), to include in a collective work, to text or data mine the article, even for commercial purposes, as long as they credit the author(s), do not represent the author as endorsing their adaptation of the article, and do not modify the article in such a way as to damage the author's honor or reputation. Further details found at Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)