Family building in the thought of the Holy Prophet (PBUH )
The Holy Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, sought to organize the family as it is the basic building block of the society, which with its righteousness fixes the state of the society. The family is based on chastity, love, respect, honesty, tolerance and cooperation.In the research, we dealt with several topics, including marriage as a divine Sunnah that is linked to the nature and existence of man, and how the Holy Prophet (PBUH) called for it and what are the goals behind it. We also dealt with the rights of spouses and how to preserve the sacred bond between them through the commandments of the Holy Prophet (PBUH).Then we mentioned the upbringing of children and the matters that interfere with it from the first moments of choosing a wife and during the first years of their lives until the age of puberty.
Secondly, primary sources
* Ibn al-Atheer, Abi al-Hasan Ali bin Muhammad al-Jazari (d. 630 AH / 1233 AD)
1- The Lion of the Forest in the Knowledge of the Companions, investigated by: Ali Muhammad Awad and Adel Ahmad Abd al-Mawgod, (1st Edition, Dar al-Kutub al-Ilmiyya, Dr. Mak, 1415 AH / 1994 AD).
* Al-Bari, Muhammad bin Abi Bakr Al-Ansari (from the media of the 7th century AH / 13 AD)
2- The Jewel in the Lineage of Imam Ali and his family, investigated by: Muhammad Al-Tunji, (2nd Edition, Ansarian Institution for Printing and Publishing, Qom, 1425 AH / 2004 AD).
* Al-Bazzar, Abu Bakr Ahmed bin Amr bin Abdel-Khaleq (d. 292 AH / 904 AD)
3- Al-Bahr Al-Zakhkhar, achieved by: Mahfouz Al-Rahman Zain Allah, 1st Edition (I 1, Library of Science and Judgment, Madinah, 1430 AH / 2009 AD).
* Al-Baghawi, Abu Al-Qasim Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Abdulaziz (d. 317 AH / 930 AD)
4- Dictionary of the Companions, investigated by: Muhammad Al-Amin bin Muhammad (I 1, Library and Dar Al-Bayan, Kuwait, 1421 AH / 2000 AD).
* Al-Bayhaqi, Abu Bakr Ahmed bin Al-Hussein bin Ali Al-Khorasani (d. 458 AH/1066 AD).
5- Al-Sunan Al-Kubra, achieved by: Muhammad Abdul-Qadir Atta (3rd Edition, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyya, Beirut, 1424 AH / 2003 AD).
6- The People of Faith, investigation: Abdul-Aali Abdul-Hamid (1st Edition, Al-Rasheed Library, Riyadh, 1424 AH / 2003 AD).
* Al-Tirmidhi, Muhammad bin Issa bin Surah (d. 279 AH / 839 AD)
7- Sunan al-Tirmidhi, The Great Mosque, achieved by: Bashar Awad Maarouf (Dr., Dar al-Gharb al-Islami, Beirut, 1419 AH / 1998 AD).
* Ibn Abi Jamhour, Muhammad bin Ali bin Ibrahim Al-Ahsa’i (d. 880 / 1475 AD)
8- Awali Al-Layali Al-Aziziyah in Religious Hadiths, achieved by: Aqa Mujtaba Al-Iraqi, (1st Edition, Sayed Al-Shuhada Press, Qom, 1404 AH / 1983 AD).
* Ibn Al-Jawzi, Abi Al-Faraj Abdul Rahman bin Ali bin Muhammad (d. 597 AH / 1200 AD).
9- Immunization of the understanding of the people of influence in the eyes of history and biography, (1st Edition, Dar Al-Arqam Ibn Abi Al-Arqam Company, Beirut, 1418 AH / 1997 AD).
* Ibn Hibban, Abu Hatim Muhammad Ibn Hibban Ibn Ahmad al-Tamimi (d. 354 AH / 965 AD)
10- Sahih Ibn Hibban, investigation and graduation: Shuaib Al-Arnaout, (1st Edition, Al-Resala Foundation, Beirut, 1408 AH / 1988 AD).
* Allama Al-Hilli, Jamal Al-Din Al-Hassan bin Youssef bin Al-Mutahhar (died 726 AH / 1326 AD)
11- Tadhkira of the Fuqaha’
* Ibn Hammad, Abu Abdullah Naim bin Hammad bin Muawiyah Al-Marwazi (d. 288 AH / 844 AD).
12- The Book of Fitnah, investigated by: Suhail Zakkar, (Dr. T, Dar Al-Fikr, Beirut, 1414 AH / 1993 AD).
* Ibn Hanbal, Abu Abdullah Ahmed bin Muhammad bin Hanbal Al-Shaibani (241 AH / 855 AD)
13- Musnad Ahmed bin Hanbal, investigative by: Shuaib Al-Arnaout and Adel Murshid, (1st Edition, Al-Resala Foundation, 1422 AH / 2001 AD).
* Al-Darami, Abu Muhammad Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman bin Al-Fadl (d. 255 AH / 868 AD).
14- Sunan Al-Darami, carefully reprinted by: Muhammad Ahmad Dehghan, (Dr. T, Al-Hadith Press, Damascus, 1349 AH / 1931 AD).
* Abu Dawud, Suleiman bin Al-Ash’ath Al-Tayalisi (died 275 AH / 888 AD).
15- Sunan Abi Dawood, investigated by: Muhammad Muhyi Al-Din Abdul Hamid, (Dr., Al-Mataba Al-Asriya, Beirut, d.T).
* Al-Dailami, Abu Shuja’ Sherwayh bin Shahdar bin Shiro (d. 509 AH / 1115 AD).
16- Al-Firdaws with Mathur Al-Khattab, verified by Al-Saeed bin Bassiouni, (1st Edition, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyya, Beirut, 1406 AH / 1986 AD).
* Al-Dhahabi, Shams Al-Din Muhammad bin Ahmed bin Othman (d. 748 AH / 1374 AD).
17- Biography of the Nobles’ Flags, investigation: a group of investigators under the supervision of Shuaib Al-Arnaout, (3rd Edition, Al-Resala Foundation, Cairo, 1405 AH / 1985 AD).
* Al-Razi, Muhammad bin Abi Bakr (d. 666 AH / 1267 AD).
18- Mukhtar Al-Sahah, investigation: Youssef Sheikh Muhammad, (5th floor, Al-Mataba Al-Asriya, Beirut, 1420 AH / 1999 AD).
* Ibn Saad, Muhammad bin Saad bin Manea (d. 230 AH / 844 AD)
19- Al-Tabaqat Al-Kubra, Investigation: Muhammad Abdul Qadir Atta, (1st Edition, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyya, Beirut, 1410 AH / 1990 AD).
* Ibn Salam, Abu Ubaidah Al-Qasim bin Salam bin Abdullah Al-Baghdadi (224 AH / 838 AD).
20- Gharib al-Hadith, investigated by: Muhammad al-Mu`id Khan, (1st ed., Department of Ottoman Knowledge, Hyderabad, 1384 AH / 1964 AD).
* Al-Suhaili, Abu Al-Qasim Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah (T 581 AH / 1185 AD).
21- Al-Rawd Al-Anf in Explanation of the Prophet’s Biography of Ibn Hisham, investigation: Omar Abdel Salam, (1st Edition, House of Reviving Arab Heritage, Beirut, 1421 AH / 2000 AD).
* Sharif Al-Radi, Abi Al-Hassan Muhammad bin Al-Hussein bin Musa (died 406 AH / 1015 AD).
22- Prophetic metaphors, investigated and explained by: Taha Muhammad Al-Zayni, (Dr., Basirati Library, Qom, d.T).
* Ibn Shu’bah Al-Harrani, Abu Muhammad Al-Hassan bin Ali bin Al-Hassan (from A’lam, s 4 AH / s 10 AD).
23- Tahaf Al-Aqoul on the authority of the Prophet, correction and commentary: Ali Akbar Al-Ghafari, (2nd Edition, Al-Nisr Islamic Foundation affiliated to the Teachers’ Community, Qom, 1363 AH / 1944 AD).
* Ibn Abi Shaybah, Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Ibrahim Al-Kufi (d. 235 AH / 850 AD)
24- The Musnad of Ibn Abi Shaybah, achieved by: Adel bin Youssef Al-Ghazazi and Ahmed bin Murid Al-Mazidi, (1st edition, Dar Al-Watan, Riyadh, 1418 AH / 1997 AD).
25- Al-Musannaf fi Al-Ahadith and Al-Athar, achieved by: Kamal Youssef, (1st edition, Al-Rasheed Library, Riyadh, 1409 AH / 1989 AD).
* Sheikh Al-Saduq, Abu Jaafar Muhammad bin Ali bin Al-Hussein bin Babawayh Al-Qummi (d. 381 AH / 991 AD)
26- Al-Amali, Investigation: The Mission Institution, (1st Edition, The Mission Institution, Qom, 1417 AH/1996).
27- Al-Khisal, authenticated and commented on by: Ali Akbar Al-Ghafari, Volume 1, (2nd Edition, Islamic Publishing Corporation of the Teachers’ Community, Baqm, 1403 AH / 1983 AD).
28- Who does not attend the faqih, correction and commentary: Ali Akbar Al-Ghafari, (2nd Edition, Islamic Publication Institution affiliated with the Teachers’ Community, Qom, 1404 AH / 1984 AD).
* Al-San’ani, Abdul Razzaq bin Hammam bin Nafeh (d. 211 AH/827 AD).
29- Al-Musannaf, Investigated by: Habib Al-Rahman Al-Azami, (2nd Edition, Scientific Council Publications, India, 1403 AH / 1983 AD).
* Al-Tabarani, Abu Al-Qasim Suleiman bin Ahmed (360 AH / 971 AD).
30- The Great Lexicon, true and extracted by: Hamdi Abdel Majeed Al-Salafi, (2nd Edition, Ibn Taymiyyah House and Library, Cairo, d. T).
31- Al-Mu’jam Al-Awsat, investigation: Department of Investigation at Dar Al-Haramain, (Dar Al-Haramain for Printing and Publishing, Cairo, 1415 AH / 1995 AD).
* Al-Tabarsi, Abu Nasr Al-Hassan bin Al-Fadl bin Al-Hassan (from the media of 6 AH / 12 AD).
32- Makarim Al-Akhlaq, investigation: Alaa Al Jaafar, (4th Edition, Islamic Publishing Corporation of the Teachers’ Community, Qom, 1425 AH / 2004 AD).
* Sheikh Al-Tusi, Abu Jaafar Muhammad bin Al-Hassan (d. 460 AH / 1068 AD).
33- Tahdheeb al-Ahkam fi Sharh al-Maqni’ah by Sheikh al-Mufid, investigated by Hassan al-Khursan, (Dr., Dar al-Kutub al-Islamiyya, Tehran, 1405 AH / 1985 AD).
34- Al-Mabsout in the Fiqh of the Imamiyyah, Correction and Commentary: Muhammad Baqir Al-Bahboudhi, (2nd Edition, Al-Murtazavi Library for the Revival of Al-Jaafari Antiquities, Tehran, d.T).
* Ibn Abd al-Barr al-Qurtubi, Abu Omar Yusuf ibn Abdullah (d. 463 AH/1071 AD)
35- Assimilation in the Knowledge of the Companions, achieved by: Ali Muhammad Al-Bajawi, (Dar Al-Jeel, Beirut, 1412 AH / 1992 AD).
* Ibn Asaker, Abu Al-Qasim Ali bin Al-Hassan bin Hebat Allah (d. 571 AH / 1176 AD)
36- The History of Damascus, achieved by: Omar bin Gharamah Al-Amrawi, (Dar Al-Fikr, Beirut, 1415 AH / 1995 AD).
* Al-Aini, Badr Al-Din Mahmoud bin Ahmed bin Musa Al-Hanafi (d. 855 AH / 1451 AD)
37- Umdat Al-Qari in the explanation of Sahih Al-Bukhari, (Dr., House of Revival of Arab Heritage, Beirut, d.T).
* Al-Ghazali, Abu Hamid Muhammad bin Muhammad Al-Tusi (d. 505 AH / 1111 AD)
38- Reviving the Sciences of Religion, (Dr., Dar Al-Maarifa, Beirut, Dr. T.).
* Al-Farabi, Abu Nasr Ismail bin Hammad Al-Jawhari, (d. 393 AH / 1003 AD).
39- Al-Sahih Taj Al-Lughah wa Sahih Al-Arabiya, verified by Ahmed Abdel Ghafour Attar, (4th Edition, Dar Al-Ilm for Millions, Beirut, 1407 AH / 1987 AD).
* Al-Fattal Al-Nisaburi, Muhammad bin Al-Fattal (died 508 AH / 1115 AD).
40- The Preachers Kindergarten, presented by: Muhammad Mahdi Al-Khorasan, (Dr., Dar Al-Sharif Al-Radi, Qom, d.T).
* Al-Farahidi, Al-Khalil Abdul Rahman bin Ahmed (d. 170 AH / 787 AD).
41- The Book of Al-Ain, investigated by: Mahdi Al-Makhzoumi, (2nd Edition, Dar Al-Hijrah Foundation, Tehran, 1409 AH / 1989 AD).
* Al-Qadi Al-Numan, Abu Hanifa Al-Numan bin Muhammad Al-Tamimi Al-Maghribi (363 AH / 973 AD)
42- The pillars of Islam in remembrance of what is permissible and what is forbidden, issues and rulings on the authority of the household of the Messenger of God, peace be upon them, achieved by: Asif bin Ali Asghar, (Dr., Dar al-Maaref, Cairo, 1383 AH / 1963 AD).
43- Explanation of the news in the virtues of the pure imams, achieved by: Muhammad Al-Husseini, (Dr., Islamic Publishing Corporation of the Teachers Group, Qom, D.T).
* Al-Qurtubi, Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Ahmed Al-Ansari, (d. 671 AH / 1273 AD).
44- Al-Jami’’s interpretation of the provisions of the Qur’an, corrected by: Ahmed Abdel Alim Al-Radouni, (2nd Edition, Dar Reviving the Heritage, Beirut, 1405 AH / 1985).
* Al-Quda'i, Muhammad bin Salama bin Jaafar, (d. 454 AH / 1062 AD).
45- Musnad Al-Shehab, investigated by: Hamdi bin Abdul Majeed, (2nd Edition, Al-Resala Foundation, Beirut, 1406 AH / 1986 AD).
* Ibn Kathir, Abu Al-Fida Ismail bin Omar bin Kathir Al-Qurashi (died 774 AH / 1372 AD)
46- The Biography of the Prophet, achieved by: Mustafa Abdel Wahed, (Dr., Dar Al Maarifa for Printing and Publishing, Beirut, 1395 AH / 1976 AD).
* Al-Kulayni, Muhammad bin Yaqoub, (d. 329 AH / 941 AD).
47- Al-Kafi, investigation, Ali Akbar Al-Ghafari, (4th edition, Dar al-Kutub al-Islamiyya, Tehran, d. T).
* Abu Al-Layth Al-Samarqandi, Abu Al-Laith Nasr bin Muhammad bin Ahmed Al-Samarqandi (d. 383 AH / 994 AD).
48- Tafsir Al-Samarqandi, investigation: Mahmoud Matarji, (Dr., Dar Al-Fikr, Beirut, d.t.).
* Ibn Majah, Muhammad bin Yazid Al-Qazwini, (died 273 AH / 887 AD).
49- Sunan Ibn Majah, investigated by: Muhammad Fouad Abdel-Baqi, (Dr. T., House of Revival of Arabic Books, Dr. Mak, Dr. T.).
* Al-Majlisi, Muhammad Baqir (d. 1111 AH / 1699 AD).
50- Bihar Al-Anwar Al-Jami’a Lidur Akhbar Al-Imaam Al-Akhbar, achieved by: Abdul Rahman Al-Shirazi, (3rd Edition, House of Reviving the Arab Heritage, Beirut, 1403 AH / 1983 AD).
* Muhib Al-Din Al-Tabari, Ahmed bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Abi Bakr (d. 694 AH / 1295 AD)
51- Summary of the life of the master of humankind, achieved by: Talal Bin Jamil Al-Rifai, (1st edition, Nizar Mustafa Al-Baz Library, Makkah Al-Mukarramah, 1418 AH / 1997 AD).
* Al-Nasa’i, Ahmed bin Ali bin Shuaib Al-Khorasani (d. 303 AH / 915 AD)
52- Al-Sunan Al-Soghra, achieved by: Abdel-Fattah Abu Ghaddah, (2nd Edition, Islamic Publications Office, Aleppo, 1406 AH / 1986 AD).
* Ibn Hisham, Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham ibn Ayyub (d. 218 AH / 833 AD)
53- The Biography of the Prophet, investigated by: Mustafa Al-Sakka and Ibrahim Al-Abyari, (2nd Edition, Mustafa Al-Babi Al-Halabi and Sons Press, Egypt, 1374 AH / 1955 AD)
* Al-Haythami, Nur al-Din Ali bin Bakr (807 AH / 1404 AD)
54- The Complex of Suspensions and the Source of Benefits, (Dr., Dar al-Kutub al-Ilmiyya, Beirut, 1408 AH / 1988 AD)
* Al-Waqidi, Muhammad bin Omar bin Waqid (d. 207 AH/822 AD)
55- Al-Maghazi, Investigation: Marsden Jones (3rd Edition, Dar Al-Alami, Beirut, 1409 AH / 1989 AD)
* Al-Yaqoubi, Ahmed bin Abi Yaqoub Ishaq bin Jaafar (d. 292 AH / 905 AD)
56- History of Al-Yaqoubi, (d. T., Dar Sader, Beirut, d. T.).
* Abu Yala Al-Mawsili, Ahmed bin Ali Al-Tamimi (died 307 AH / 920 AD)
57- Musnad Abi Ya’la, investigation: Hussein Salim Asad, (1st Edition, Dar Al-Mamoun Heritage, Damascus, 1404 AH / 1984 AD).
Third: Recent references
* Al-Asmar, Ahmed Ragab
58- The Educator Prophet, (1st Edition, Dar Al-Furqan, Amman, 1422 AH / 2001 AD).
* Ansaryan, Hussain
59- The Family and Its System in Islam, (1st Edition, Ansarian Foundation for Printing and Publishing, Qom, 1425 AH / 2004 AD).
* Al-Badri, Adel
60- The Impact of the Prophet Muhammad on Civilization and Civilization, (2nd Edition, Sunbulah Publishing, Mashhad, 1428 AH / 2007 AD).
* Al-Khoei, Abu al-Qasim al-Musawi
61- Dictionary of Men of Hadith and detailing the layers of narrators, (5th floor, Imam Al-Khoei Foundation, Najaf Al-Ashraf, 1413 AH / 1992 AD).
* Abu Zahra, Muhammad
62- Islam’s organization of society, (Dr., Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi, Cairo, d.T).
* Shirazi, Nasser Makarim
63- Al-Amthal fi Tafsir Al-Kitab Allah Al-Manzil, (1st Edition, Al-Alamy Institution for Publications, Beirut, 1434 AH / 2013 AD).
* Al-Tabatabai, Muhammad Husayn
64- Al-Mizan in the Interpretation of the Qur’an, (Dr., Islamic Publishing Corporation of the Teachers’ Group, Qom, d.T).
* Ali, Jawad
65- Al-Mofassal in the History of the Arabs Before Islam, (4th Edition, Dar Al-Saqi, Dr. Mak, 1422 AH / 2001 AD).
* The angry, Mounir
66- Leadership Education, (1st Edition, Dar Al-Wafaa, Mansoura, 1418 AH / 1998 AD).
* Philosophical, Muhammad Taqi
67- The Child between Inheritance and Education, Arabization: Fadel Al-Husseini Al-Milani, (3rd Edition, Al-Alamy Foundation for Publications, Beirut, 1422 AH / 2002 AD).
* Fahmy, Mustafa
68- Psychological Adjustment, Dr., Dar Misr for Printing, Egypt, 1407 AH / 1987 AD)
* Al-Qurashi, Baqir Sharif
69- Islam is a bright approach to life, achieved by: Mahdi Baqir Al-Qurashi, (2nd edition, Dar Al-Amir, Najaf Al-Ashraf, 1436 AH / 2015 AD).
* Mousavi, Mohsen
70- The Prophet’s State, (1st Edition, Dar Al Bayan Al Arabi for Printing and Publishing, Beirut, 1410 AH / 1990 AD).
* Hammoud, Basil Khalaf
The names that the Prophet (PBUH) changed in the six books - a semantic study, (a research published in the Journal of the College of Islamic Sciences, University of Mosul, Volume Two, Number Four, 1430 AH - 2009 AD).
Copyright (c) 2022 Thi Qar Arts Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Thi Qar Arts Journal is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows users to copy, to create extracts, abstracts and new works from the Article, to alter and revise the Article, and to make commercial use of the Article (including reuse and/or resale of the Article by commercial entities), provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, indicates if changes were made and the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work. The authors hold the copyright for their published work on IJVS website, while IJVS responsible for appreciate citation for their work, which is released under CC-BY-4.0 enabling the unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of an article in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.